Multi-instrument MIC-2 MKII DIN
Versatile and intuitive, DEIF's multi-instrument MIC-2 MKII DIN is perfectly suited for monitoring and analysis of all types of power systems and fitted for DIN rail mounting.
Versatile and intuitive, DEIF’s multi-instrument MIC-2 MKII DIN is perfectly suited for monitoring and analysis of all types of power systems and fitted for DIN rail mounting.
The MIC-2 MKII DIN helps you optimise your energy system. Capable of logging all applications from single low voltage to multiple high voltage applications, the sturdy unit completes your SCADA system overview.
A microprocessor-based measuring unit for most electrical quantities on 2-phase or 3-phase electric energy distribution networks, readings are transferred via Modbus or Profibus communication to your SCADA system.
Fitted with the Ethernet TCP/IP module, the unit offers direct access to Modbus data and is easy to access remotely via standard browsers.
KWh counter reset and change of settings can be password-protected, and using DEIF’s free utility software it is a simple and fast job to configure and adapt the unit to fit most applications.
- Measures voltage, current/active/reactive and apparent power, frequency, energy kWh/kvarh, PF, THD, demand
- For all 2- and 3-phase AC network topologies
- Suitable for Power quality analysis
- Measures Individual Harmonics from 2nd to 63rd
- Min./max. statistic with time stamp
- Customised alarm settings with 16 different parameters
- RS-485 Modbus communication
- Large LCD screen with white backlight
- Optional communication modules - Ethernet (Modbus TCP, HTTP, SMTP) - Profibus DP
- Optional I/O modules - Relay - Analogue I/O - Digital I/O
- Free utility software with data logging
- Type approvals from all major classification societies
Procurando por software, documentação ou relatórios técnicos?
Marca comercial exclusiva da DEIF há décadas, complementarmente, oferecemos acesso irrestrito às atualizações de software, documentação com detalhamento técnico dos produtos, além de relatórios técnicos educativos e inspiradores sobre temas futuros relevantes para os respectivos setores.