Advanced Genset Controller AGC 150
The AGC 150 Genset controller containing all necessary functions for control and protection of a genset. The slim design makes the genset controller suitable for paralleling even small gensets thus the AGC 150 is integrable in nearly all types of gensets.
Advanced Genset Controller - Description
AGC 150: Easy setup
Gensets connected via CAN bus are easily set up for parallel operation as the controllers automatically detect each other at the CAN network. If you at a later stage connect more gensets, the controller automatically identifies and connects them via CAN bus, and application configuration is possible via the display.
AGC 150: Easy and safe to use
Get access to important genset information quickly via the sunlight readable LCD.
The controller features illuminated buttons that smoothly guide the operator and make it very easy and intuitive to operate. Only buttons relevant for a function are visible to the user. Get easy access to the most common functions with configurable shortcuts.
The AGC 150 provides up to three levels (customer, service, and master) of password-protected and role-based access. Configure parameters for each level and have only relevant parameters displayed.
AGC 150: Built to last – also in green energy applications
The AGC 150 comes with uncompromising quality. The controller is made of robust materials and is built to last. It has undergone several tests showing that it stands wear and tear in all types of harsh environments. Also, the controller is suitable for PV-Diesel hybrid solutions and also meets Tier 4 Final requirements
Other AGC 150 variants
- The AGC 150 Mains controller can synchronise one or two breakers (mains breaker and tie breaker) plus protect and monitor the utility.
- The AGC 150 BTB controller can synchronise one breaker, protect and monitor the busbar. In total, DEIF’s power management system can handle eight bus tie breakers.
- The AGC 150 Stand alone controller for controlling non synchronising applications with all the necessary functions for genset protection. It stands out for its reliability and operator-friendliness.
AGC 150 genset controller - features
The AGC 150 genset controller from DEIF has a long list of features:
- Engine start sequences.Engine and generator protection
- Engine communication via CANbus
- Run coil and crank configurable when using the electric engine
- Tier 4 Final support with clear alarm indications
- Diesel and gas genset support
- CANbus based I/O support increases the number of I/Os available
- 3-phase generator and busbar sensing
- Phase compensation for D/Y transformer
- Four current sensing inputs
- Built-in AVR and GOV control
- PLC functions (M-Logic) in a user-friendly environment
- View historical alarms and event on display (logs up to 500 alarms and 500 events)
Digital voltage controller DVC 310
- Start management capability with start on threshold, soft start, and Close Before Excitation (CBE) functions
- Voltage regulation accuracy +/-0.25 %
- Optimise genset performance and size using exclusive engine help functions (load acceptance module, negative forcing, U/f, soft voltage recovery and stator current limitation)