Why our tests are unequalled
Before market release, all of our products are tested in our own in-house test centre. The tests are carried out by specialised DEIF engineers. The test centre is part of our ISO 9001 certified quality management system and houses some of the most advanced testing facilities in the world. They allow us to carry out all the relevant tests for marine classification approvals, CE marking, MED approvals, UL, etc.
What does that mean to you?
- Fast and efficient tests and approval procedures ensuring that products can be released without delay
- The possibility of intensive testing throughout the entire development process
- Testing of product updates
- Products in serial production are continuously subject to verifying type tests
- Easy access to facilities that allow us to simulate and recreate real-life impacts
Classification societies carry out unannounced inspections at regular intervals in order to approve our production facilities, laboratories and products. Yet, we also carry out non-classification tests. The purpose of these tests is to make sure that our customers’ expectations are met not just in terms of classification standards, but also in terms of more application specific demands on robustness, functionality, design, etc.
Type test examples:
- Temperature and humidity test
- Vibration and shock test
- Electro-magnetic compatibility test
- Safety test
Procurando por software, documentação ou relatórios técnicos?
Marca comercial exclusiva da DEIF há décadas, complementarmente, oferecemos acesso irrestrito às atualizações de software, documentação com detalhamento técnico dos produtos, além de relatórios técnicos educativos e inspiradores sobre temas futuros relevantes para os respectivos setores.